- Sessions are scheduled by appointment.
- Payment is expected at each session unless other arrangements have been made.
- Standard individual therapy sessions are 45 minutes.
- Standard couples therapy sessions are 60 minutes.
- Standard divorce mediation sessions are 90 minutes.
- I tailor both the session time and frequency of sessions to the individual client needs, and bill according to the session time spent. 45, 60, 75, 90 & 120 minute sessions are available as appropriate. Therefore, I encourage feedback from clients with respect to insurance and private pay issues regarding financial needs so that I am aware and considerate of your circumstances.
- Corporate work scheduling varies by the terms of the contract.
I do not accept insurance assignment. However, if you have out-of-network benefits, I am fully insurance reimbursable to the terms of your specific policy. Please contact your insurance company directly if you are not certain of what your benefits are.
Upon your request, I will gladly provide you with an insurance statement for you to submit to, and receive reimbursement from, your insurance
company for therapy sessions.
Divorce Mediation is not insurance reimbursable.
© Copyright 2009 Gail Rosen, LCSW. All Rights Reserved.